Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Paju, South Korea PT. 1


Visiting Paju to meet up with a friend for a day to visit a couple places the area offered. Luckily there was a long distant (red bus) from Hapjeong Station that goes to Paju including the Premium Outlets and Heyri Art Village. Similar to the Premium Outlets in North America, this one offers 160 outlet stores from around the world for shoppers. Unfortunately, the prices were relatively higher than what I was accustomed to from shopping at US Premium Outlets because of its import status.


The next place we stopped by was the Heyri Art Village closeby to the Outlet Mall. Surprisingly, it was so similar and after awhile, I finally realized "Hey, I was here before!" And I was right, I did visit this place the year before. The village offers many art galleries, displays, and scenic nature scenery.


We ended our day at a French style village that offer beautiful gardens, cute shops, and a light show at night. We spent around two hours just waiting for the night show, and it was well worth it. By the time the night was over, journeying back home was a mission, but luckily a nice Korean couple in their BMW picked us up and dropped us off at a bus stop to catch my bus back towards Seoul and my friend back home in Paju.


No comments:

Post a Comment